A huge thank you to Leanne at All Write-y Then for her nomination of me for the versatile blogger award! Be sure to visit her blog at: http://allwritethen.blogspot.com/ I have seen these nominations pop up on other bloggers sites, but I never thought I would be nominated. I appreciate it very much. I started blogging in January and was surprised by the 35 followers I have, let alone being nominated. I hope to keep up my work and help to expand reading. I love reading and I hope others can share that love or begin to love reading as I do. I only hope my reviews will help others discover new books and inspire reading.
- Nominate 15 other relatively new-ish bloggers
- Let them know that you have nominated them
- Post ten random facts about yourself
- Be sure to thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award image to the post
Bloggers I Nominate:
- Inspired By A Book – https://inspiredbyabook.wordpress.com/
- Vamos a Leer- https://teachinglatinamericathroughliterature.wordpress.com/
- Ann Morgan: A Year of Reading the World – http://ayearofreadingtheworld.com/
- Becky: Blogs of a Bookaholic – https://beckysblogs.wordpress.com/
- Kindles and Wine – http://kindlesandwine.com/
- Robert Bruce:101 Books – http://101books.net/
- Angela: Books and Opinions – http://booksandopinions.com/
- Joseph Quinton: A Quill and Vellum – https://aquillandvellum.wordpress.com/
- Trisha Ann: The Bookgasm – https://thebookgasm.wordpress.com/
- Jenny Floyd: Mrs. Jenny Reads – https://mrsjennyreads.wordpress.com/
- Nicole: My Book Filled Life – https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/my-book-filled-life-12223385
- Alyssa Susanna: The Eater of Books! – https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/eater-books-6326405
- Book Obsessed Blog – https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/book-obsessed-blogweeblycom-12174705
- Passionate Book Lover – https://passionatebklvr.wordpress.com/
- Books, Books, & More Books – http://booksbooksmorebooks.blogspot.com/
Ten Random Facts About Me
- I am a Spanish teacher in a public school.
- My husband and I have actually never lived together yet aside from a couple of months, which is hopefully ended as soon as he finishes his Masters in May!
- I have an additional certification to teach art.
- This is my only blog that I have actually been able to remember to post regularly. (My blogging usually fizzles out in a week and I end up deleting the blog LOL)
- I have one little sister who lives in Virginia.
- I LOVE to travel.
- I keep a fish tank full of glass fish on my desk at school.
- I run my church’s Facebook page.
- I am working on my Masters in Education.
- I don’t carry a purse very often, mostly just my wallet or a backpack…but almost always with a book!